Low cost liquid nitrogen dosing system designed to greatly reduce oxygen levels in large volume containers to extend product shelf life.
- Allows for adjustments of dose amount and timing during operation
- Automatic line speed synchronization
- No container/no dose function
- NEMA Stainless Steel 4X PLC control panel
- Lighted touchpad controls for ease of operation
- Available in a variety of language formats
- Single dose capability for lab testing
- All equipment has NEMA quick connects
- Continually displayed current production rate
- Valve cycle counter with automatic notification at service intervals
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC controls
- Dose compensation logic for consistent results over a wide variation of line speeds
- Slim profile and simple mounting adapts to any filling line
- Designed to run off portable Dewars or connect directly with Vacuum Barrier’s LN2 piping systems Safety and Cleanliness
- 2-micron inlet filter to protect from foreign particles
- Nozzle and all hardware is safely captivated
- High efficiency – lowest LN2 consumption
- Built in pressure relief valves
- Totally frost-free operation
- Fully CE compliant
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Additional languages for HMI and operation manuals upon request. The following languages are standard : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request).
- This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.
Customer Specified Design